Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tool #10


1.Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens. I will teach students to operate safely, friendly and ethically  in the digital world.
2. Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally. I plan on using Atomic Learning.
3. Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students. I would make it realistic and compare it to how a citizen is supposed to act. I would then give examples linking it to social skills and social studies. I would then have students discuss in groups and present what a good digital citizen looks like.
4. Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents. Parents will receive a letter of what we are learning and how we are learning and allow parents to participate if they wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment